Thursday, February 22, 2018

Bard Rock Chicken Mittens

I've been thinking about a run of adult chicken mittens - preparing for the 2018-2019 season here. This is my first pair, Barred Rock Chickens, with divine alpaca double cuffs. These are basically following my Chicken Mitten pattern with two changes: every third row: k1, p1-in alternative color. repeat.
The second change is that I put the smaller beak size on the largest size mitten.  These are soft and stretchy, I'm psyched, I'm looking at Rhode Island Reds for the next pair. I actually bought a Chickens magazine at the supermarket for color ideas - so many chickens to choose from...
School vacation week finds me here, painting a new crow and mouse illustration in watercolor.
Muddy dog proof furniture...
They say, spring will come. I think it's true.

(¯`v´¯)
.`•.¸.•´

¸.•´.•´¨) ¸.•¨)
(¸.•´(¸.•´ (¸.•¨¯`* ♥