Friday, April 15, 2022

New Strawberry Greeting Card Design

This is my most recent greeting card design - strawberries! 

Possible uses: I love/miss you berry much!  I'm berry fond of you!  You're the sweetest!  Thank you berry much! 

Actually, I think it's just a lovely all-occasion blank card with a beautiful strawberry design. Almost a hint to the Art Nouveau style of art.

Strawberries are a significant crop in this area of rural Maine and they're delicious! Strawberry shortcake is a must when the Forth of July arrives. 

(Click the strawberry card to the left and it will take you to my Etsy Shop. Have fun checking out my work!)


This is our new rescue dog. He's kept us on our toes since early December. We're currently working with a very effective trainer in Montville because this innocent looking boy came with a suitcase of issues. Don't be fooled by the zen-like pose above! On the other hand, this picture explains why we love him whole heartedly. Note: I let him on this couch in my studio, but not the nicer furniture in the house. (He now knows the difference.) Originally back in October, he was starving and wandered onto the porch of a house in Georgia. The owners of the house fortunately got him into the canine rescue world and he ultimately made his way north to us. He's maybe 1.25 - 1.75 years old. We named him Renny. Renny wishes you a Happy Spring!